Thursday, March 19, 2015

Emily's 1st Movie



For today's post, I thought I'd give you a little insight into my movie past. The first movie that I ever saw in the theaters was Tarzan, in the summer of 1999. This first theater experience was a great one- Tarzan easily became my favorite movie (it's still on my list), the gorilla became my favorite animal and I dressed up as Jane that year for Halloween. In fact, I liked the movie so much that I begged my parents to name my brother Tarzan three years later. As you probably guessed, we didn't name him this, but for that day before we named him Justin, we called him Tarzan. :) 


I was very lucky to have my first theater experience turn out so great, I probably wouldn't like movies as much as I do if it was a poor one! I have a friend who went to a bad movie when they were little and they hate the thought of going to a movie now! If you've never sat down to watch Tarzan (kid or adult), I highly encourage you to do so-it's a great one for all ages! But don't forget to grab that popcorn! ;) 

Tarzan Trailer




Tell me about your first movie theater experience!





No comments:

Post a Comment